Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

how to organize this wall

08-11-17, 03:30 PM   #1 (permalink)  
how to organize this wall

I have three items on this wall. The current configurations of them seems ridiculous to me. I clearly have no eye for this, so does anyone have a suggestion for a configuration that works?

Ty.

Name:  2017-08-11 22.22.52.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  22.9 KB

Sponsored Links
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation

08-11-17, 04:13 PM   #2 (permalink)  
I'm not one to hang pics on a wall. My land lady told said to me, you need some pictures. I asked her a pic of whom, you? I would hang a TV on the wall. That way I could watch TV while surfing the net. I would also put a longer computer table there with my stereo. That's basically what I have now. I run the sound from my PC & TV through the stereo. It rocks.

Super Moderator

PA

08-11-17, 04:54 PM   #3 (permalink)  
Does it have to be what's there now? The problem is, they're all too small. Either you need larger things (even one large picture) or more smaller things grouped together. A larger clock would work too. Not sure what that rectangular thing is.

In our hearts, we all know that it's wrong to harm an animal and that we should take action to protect them -
Patrick McDonnell

Adopt a shelter pet!
Spay or neuter your pet!
Please don't leave pets or kids in a hot car!

Search this Thread