List of available sensor names for Simon XT

Old 04-17-14, 04:18 AM
D
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
List of available sensor names for Simon XT

I have a Simon XT revision 1.4. When I program names for the sensors, I have noticed that if I choose [space] for the first position, then a whole new set of names becomes available. If I chose [space] again, then a third set of choices becomes available.

Cycling through all the names one by one is tedious. Plus there are so many choices, it is hard to keep track of what names are available.

Is there a published list that would show me all the available names? My manual does have a table called "Sensor names". However, it is not complete.

Old 04-17-14, 08:21 AM
M
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 293 Upvotes on 268 Posts
The list in the back of the manual beginning on page 67 is the available list: http://download.homesecuritystore.co...TI_Install.pdf

The trick of this is that the names are segments that you can put together to make combinations, or you can spell stuff out, letter by letter, (only the defined segments get verbally announced)

Old 04-17-14, 05:32 PM
D
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Thanks. This is just what I needed. For some reason the manual that I have only lists sensor names 1 through 128. The manual you referenced has all the sensor names. That's great!

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: