Bursitis!

Old 03-21-17, 08:16 AM
Admin Emeritus
Upvotes: 0
Received 7 Upvotes on 6 Posts
Unhappy Bursitis!

Bursitis! OUCH! For those whom never experienced it: Very discomforting and can be outright painful too! Non trauma caused. Woke up two weeks ago one morning and there it was. Very painful. Effected my left shoulder. Still in recovery mode. Made doing anything impossible.

Suffered with the condition for three days. Making no signs of improvements either. Finally gave in and went to doctor. As told, bursitis is an inflammation of the fluid lubricating sack to a joint. No injury needed. Just like "S..." it happens...

Condition still exists going on 3 weeks come this Thursday. Now at least bearable discomfort but able now better able to type...

Anyone ever experienced it? Hope not. But if you have kindly reply post.

Excuse me a moment. Squirrel on patio and peering......into back slider door. Waiting for morning hand out...

Coffee refill too! Pots almost empty...

Old 03-21-17, 08:48 AM
Received 16 Upvotes on 12 Posts
Burs is the meanest of the Itis boys. He hangs out in my right shoulder for several years now.
A cortisone shot and 11 weeks of therapy 3 years ago did wonders. Can live with it if I don't overstress it. The cortisone shot was like a miracle in pain relief and increasing my range of motion. Dr. offered an additional shot, but I declined.

My sympathies to you. I do take an Aleve morn and night.

RR

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: