rheem classic series

Old 06-26-05, 07:02 PM
M
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
rheem classic series

for a lower effieciency unit, how are the rheem classic series with the scroll compressors? Are they durable/dependable? And can you access the coils for yearly cleaning/motor lubricating? Thank you. I don't want to spend a fortune and the efficiency will be good enough for my needs like the unit model RAKB030JAZ.

Old 06-26-05, 11:36 PM
the Rheem units are great at removing the moisture in the air and are a good at cooling. The modle that you stated is a ten seer heat pump out door unit, My question is what do you have for an indoor unit it should be matched up with a Rheem prouduct also for your best operation

Old 07-02-05, 03:11 PM
M
My gas furnace air handler is a carrier 58BGS100GA. I don't need the heatpump, just the airconditioner. I'll need to get the matching Acoil also. Is this a decent unit, and is it noisy as outdoor units go? Thank you.

Old 07-03-05, 07:56 AM
that model is an a/c condenser, not a heat pump. Rheem is a great unit. if you are installing it yourself and you don't know what you're doing or have the right equipment it will be a nightmare, regardless of brand. if done right, Rheem's are quiet and by far the best bang for the buck.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: