Mini Split brands

Old 11-05-07, 02:52 AM
Mini Split brands

There seems to be quit a few makers of mini splits. Most seem to have the same features. Is one brand better than another? Amcoraire for example. Anyone know anything about this company? Tried to find reviews of mini splits but cant seem to find a sight that compares different brands. Any suggestions help would be appreciated!!

Thanks
Frank

Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-07, 06:08 AM
Mitsubishi and Sanyo are the best out their

Old 11-06-07, 10:43 AM
Wink

Dont know where to tell you to look . But here are some more ductless systems . LG , Samsung, Fujitsu, Comfort-Aire. Id say get 3 bids and any one the guy sells that has been around there a long time . Is the one to get.

Old 11-06-07, 12:22 PM
I've installed 5 or 6 of the Fujitsu ones. I've done the single and duel zone systems. I installed them when they were using R-22 and when they switched to R-410. One thing I like about the R-410 units are that they are 16 SEER right out of the box. They are a little tight with connections in the back, but once you install a couple, you learn tricks along the way.

The oldest one I installed was about 4 years ago and it is still running strong. The good thing about the R-410 if you buy the heat pump system is the heat you get out when you have a call for heating. It really puts out alot of heat.