Somebody out there Please Help me with Trane RLY02807!

Old 05-05-08, 03:22 PM
C
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Somebody out there Please Help me with Trane RLY02807!

Hello All,
I am going to keep this simple. I am swapping out a time delay relay (old Trane pn RLY02257) with replacement relay (new Trane pn RLY02807) for the blower motor on my Trane TWG unit. I have the new part (about 20$, so far so good), but before I put it in I am hoping somebody out there can confirm that the instruction sheet that came with the new relay (ServiceFirst RLY02807) is correctly showing the location of the High Voltage Fan terminals 1(COM) and 3(NO)-for the heater/fan interlock- (see pic below). My confusion comes in where the actual relay terminals are not positioned the same as the instruction Figure shows (see pics below)! Also, on the relay block, the way these terminals are labeled makes it look like terminal 1 is on the left side of the block and terminal 3 is on the right side of the block (see pic below). Can one of you Pros or one of you DIYers that have done this help me by confirming which terminal is 1 and which terminal is 3? I tend to believe the instruction page is correct, but since the relay looks different and the label for these terminals is confusing, I want to get a second opinion. I would really appreciate it. Here are the pics:

Which terminal is 1(COM) and which terminal is 3(NO)??

Old 05-05-08, 07:07 PM
M
Air Conditioning Problems

You have no option as there are no other terminals to use but those are the correct line voltage terminals go ahead and hook it up

Old 05-06-08, 06:00 AM
Received 1 Upvote on 1 Post
I agree. If there was a terminal in the 3rd slot it would be #2 NC.

Old 05-06-08, 10:53 PM
C
Thanks to you both!

Ok, I will let you know how it blew up, I mean turned out! Thanks again.....

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: