Heil Model CH5036VKB3 Condensor unit part needed

Old 06-14-08, 08:28 PM
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Question Heil Model CH5036VKB3 Condensor unit part needed

Does anyone know the part number for a condensor blade for this unit (3 blades)? I'm not sure of the pitch.
I could really use a manual with part numbers for this unit.
I've replaced parts before but probably not OEM.
Model CH5036VKB3

Last edited by Mark_b1; 06-14-08 at 08:32 PM. Reason: add more data
Old 06-15-08, 08:36 AM
Received 1 Upvote on 1 Post
If the old fan blade is not destroyed a electric motor shop can typically match you up with the old one. If not just call your local Heil ICP distributor and have them ship a OEM to your doorstep.

Old 06-15-08, 07:31 PM
Smile

Thanks. I was hoping to get a part number that would match the unit that was installed. Would you happen to know what pitch is used on these units.

Old 06-16-08, 05:16 PM
S
Be careful to get the correct pitch or you will be replacing your fan motor real quick or even worse suffer performance problems that could lead to compressor failure. I would pursue the distributor data base at your local Heil dealer for a OEM match. Although I do know of one case where a fella used a WalMart box fan on his condensor for 2 cooling seasons. Yep I got a picture of that one it was special and believe it or not this was a old Moncrief (henry furnace) now a division of york probably 30 years old and it is now purring like a kitten and cooling well. Toughest compressor in the world I guess.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: