HELP, A/C not working

Old 06-28-08, 07:10 PM
D
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
HELP, A/C not working

bought a home with a Honeywell heating system and 3 zones controlled by a Honeywell Chronotherm IV Plus Model:T860202018 0409. The system seems to work properly during the winter, but this is the first summer in the home. When we try to turn on the A/C, the fan says on or auto, it is set to cool and the snowflake on the screen is showing, but cannot hear the A/C, there is no air flow and it does not get any cooler. I noticed 4 wires not connected inside the thermostat, and don't know what they are supposed to connect to. Have photos available for help.
http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn241/dukes099/

Thank you

Old 06-28-08, 08:21 PM
Received 1 Upvote on 1 Post
I cannot see the photo well enough to tell anything about it. What type of system is this Heat Pump / Oil or Gas furnace with AC / Duel fuel setup ?? It is not unusual to have a few unused wires but most techs will roll them up around the cable and not leave them just sticking out lol. Let the board know what you have there and someone can probably help you with a diagnosis.

Old 06-28-08, 10:11 PM
D
I believe it is a gas furnace, but don't know about the AC/Duel fuel setup, I can take as many pictures and post them as they are needed to help.

Old 06-28-08, 10:14 PM
D
is there something I can take a picture of that might make it easier to see?

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: