Alright, I've had about enought of this!

Old 08-08-08, 07:46 PM
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Alright, I've had about enought of this!

People come here for advice pertaining to what ever problem they may have.

Answer the post with your best answer to the question asked. If someone says something contrary to your view use the PM feature, don't do it in the post and confuse the person who posted the original question.

Yacking back and forth in a post is not helpful to the person that asked the question. It makes us look like old men who can't agree.

Each post is for the originator to ask a question. Those who work in the industry and those who have a clue are, of course, free to reply.

Discussions between those who work in the industry and those who have a clue should not happen in the post. Because it doesn't answer the original question at hand.

And, hit the enter key every once and awile so as not to post a huge blob of text for older eyes to try and read.

Is there any part of this that I am not clear on?

Last edited by Jarredsdad; 08-08-08 at 08:13 PM.
Old 08-08-08, 08:06 PM
T
I'll take that as a friendly warning and just hope I don't say anything that might cause it to go on my permanent record. Seriously, I disagree with thread-jacking but it happens everywhere. If I see a statement that is out of line that could be possibly dangerous to someone else, I'm not going to keep my mouth shut and send a pm....I am going to call that person out. I don't care if it changes the subject. If the mods grow weary of me, they can send me a warning or just cut me off. The sun will still come up tomorrow.

Old 08-08-08, 08:16 PM
Tin that's what I'm talking about. Don't get off subject. Answer the question asked.

People come her to ask questions and are very happy for our replies. Not our off subject discussions.

Old 08-08-08, 08:26 PM
T
I'm good with that....if someone doesn't play nice with me, I'll play nice with them.......for a while

Old 08-08-08, 08:35 PM
Received 8 Upvotes on 8 Posts
I bet you have non condensable in your system! Wait, what was the question? O I'm sorry tell us how you really think! D@$% VA people.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: