air handler

A few questions.
I have Ruud High Achiever Air handler
model # UHLA HM4821JA
mfg 06/2007
motor GE X-13
R-410A refridgerant
Capacity 42,000/ 48000 BTU/H.

My question is how many SEER is this unit?

My house is roughed for AC. has all the duct work, air handler, electrical, duct work and vents completed. the ducts are not hooked up in the attic because the PLENUM needs to be put in.

What is a good condenser to match this unit? what should i be looking for in a condesner to match?
How much should it cost for the condenser + labor to have someone finish this off?

Old 03-29-09, 05:46 PM
R
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by moreira85
A few questions.
I have Ruud High Achiever Air handler
model # UHLA HM4821JA
mfg 06/2007
motor GE X-13
R-410A refridgerant
Capacity 42,000/ 48000 BTU/H.

My question is how many SEER is this unit?

My house is roughed for AC. has all the duct work, air handler, electrical, duct work and vents completed. the ducts are not hooked up in the attic because the PLENUM needs to be put in.

What is a good condenser to match this unit? what should i be looking for in a condesner to match?
How much should it cost for the condenser + labor to have someone finish this off?
There are still too many installation variables in order to give you an accurate price on what you need . You need to have several Contractors come out and explain why they are quoting what they have selected for your particular application. The a/c unit needs to match the indoor Cooling Coil as far as tonnage and SEER so it works correctly and efficiently. This can be determined by the Contractor. Regards.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: