Reviews on a/c systems?

Old 06-07-09, 12:05 PM
T
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Reviews on a/c systems?

I am looking for online reviews for Central A/C Whole House Systems. I cannot seem to find any. Even consumer reports has only done reviews on room a/c's. Can anyone suggest any good websites to me? The only thing I found was something where people sent in gripes, but I need real reviews. Thanks MUCH/ Jina

Old 06-07-09, 12:31 PM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
There are none! The reason why is because equipment is only part of what you or buying. Id say 45%. The other 55% is the installation. A poor installation will consume more electricity, shorten the life and you will have more problems out of the equipment. You are better off doing a good job interviewing company's to install the equipment rather than worry to much about equipment. Having said that company's that install the better equipment tend to do a better job on the install.

Old 06-07-09, 12:38 PM
T
HMMMM....I have been using the same HVAC Co. for a long time, which I would hope would mean they are very good. I'll have to check the labor warrantee. Thanks/Jina

Old 06-07-09, 01:49 PM
Super Moderator
Received 65 Likes on 60 Posts
I agree that there is really no such thing as a bad central system.
Many have exactly the same components in them.

Old 06-09-09, 10:37 PM
O
check out the york rebates they have right now up to 1700 hundred bucks, but you need to find the right installers it is more important than the brand of unit you buy

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: