a/c

Old 07-08-10, 04:05 PM
N
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
a/c

We have a 4 year carrier puron unit which wasnt cooling as it should. There was a puron leak which was fixed and it cost over $1000 for this repair. This was completed last saturday and for the past few days everything seemed ok.

Today i came home after work, the furnace fan was working but again the air coming wasnt cold, so i looked outside saw the a/c fan wasnt working. I took out the fuse and put it back in and that got the a/c working with cool air coming in. When the inside temp reached the set temp on the thermostat the a/c stopped but when the temp inside climbed the furnace fan came on as it should but the a/c didnt kick in. Does anyone know what the problem could be? Is this a new problem or might have something to do with the repair. The previous fix was on the outside unit but this seems to be an issue with the power going to the a/c. I am sick of putting so much money into this thing.

Thanks

Old 07-08-10, 04:33 PM
C
Received 1 Vote on 1 Post
Did they write anything on the receipt ? For $1000+ they should tell you what they did ? The problem you have now may be related to their repair, but we need to know a little more to be sure....

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: