Today my rgph-07eauer won't turn on

Old 09-06-10, 02:34 PM
B
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Today my rgph-07eauer won't turn on

Hi. Yesterday it was working just fine, but today I went to turn on my A/C and it does nothing at all.. the fan won't turn on. I turn it to heat and it doesn't do anything either. It's a Rheem Criteron II RGPH-07EAUER. I know nothing about this stuff but I can't afford to pay someone to fix it right now. I am an A+ certified computer tech so I do have some electronic background. Does anyone know what I should check first?

Old 09-07-10, 05:09 AM
Have you taken a panel off the furnace? Make sure they are back in place.. There is a door switch on the blower door, that will kill the power if the door is taken off. If they are in place, then Look at the board on the furnace, you may have LED lights, see if they are on or flashing.

Check breaker/fuse at the main panel, and power switch on/near the furnace itself.

If nothing is seen, then look for a low voltage auto type fuse make sure it has not been blown.

Know how to use a meter to make sure you are getting power?

Old 09-07-10, 04:24 PM
B
I have not taken any panels off, but I did today to check it out and see the trigger, so that is not the problem. I don't see any LED lights or anything. I have tried to reset both the outside unit and the inside unit, still nothing. I will continue looking for a fuse, and I don't have any meters unforunately.

Old 09-07-10, 06:27 PM
Does the fan come on if you switch the fan switch from AUTO to ON?

Old 09-07-10, 09:58 PM
B
No. and all leds do not light up under the panel

Old 09-08-10, 04:39 AM
I am not able to find the manual for this model to see where the fuse are at (If there's any), but you need to get a meter or call for service.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: