Please help!!!!

Old 07-09-11, 11:39 AM
G
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Please help!!!!

Ac blower install,outside unit no power can someone please help me!
I think i have wires crossed on the circuit board!water flowing to a coil,blower working fine!

Old 07-09-11, 04:45 PM
R
what exactly did you do to get into this situation. blower replacement? air handler replacement? you probably have power at the unit outside you just dont have the 24v to pull in your coil on the outdoor unit.

Old 07-11-11, 10:30 PM
G
Well you can here it buzzing and the compressor working, we checked out side compacitor it was fine.But the main fan isnt kicking on, it was working before i cleaned blower, and just re installed it as clean and in working condition afterwards, so everything on the circuit board on inside ac unit and blower are hooked up correctly it will just kick off inside after like 1min or so because i guess that the outside fan motor wont run tried to kick start it with a flat tip screw driver but no luck, i already have the motor and fan off the outside ac unit . Also had hvac guy help me go over the blower hook up to curcuitboard hook ups.Now i got a hot water tank element gone out or thermostat what advice can you give me for this.Also priced fan motor for ac unit and it runs at about 75-100 dollars that is def worth the luxury of ac.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: