Closed Thread

Old 07-30-18, 05:50 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 69
Received 2 Votes on 2 Posts

I'm probably off topic here, but I couldn't find better place for this question.
Is it possible to buy Autofrost (R-406A) in the USA? My online search leads to nothing. It seems to be legal to use?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-18, 09:35 AM
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 1,316
Received 33 Votes on 30 Posts
For what purpose?
IIRC this is an R12 replacement.
Old 07-30-18, 04:20 PM
PJmax's Avatar
Group Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Northern NJ - USA
Posts: 52,677
Received 343 Votes on 321 Posts
We don't normally discuss refrigerant questions. R406A was used as a replacement for R22 but since it actually contains some R22 it is also being or has been phased out of production.
Closed Thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: