how turn on WiFi with this Samsung ac remote

Old 09-22-18, 08:13 PM
T
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
how turn on WiFi with this Samsung ac remote

so i really need ur help guys with that remote model ARH-2214 ( doesn't have Timer button only off or on and set )

Attached Images    
Old 09-22-18, 10:35 PM
Super Moderator
Received 6 Upvotes on 6 Posts
Your question has no details and makes no sense when compared to the title. That model apparently isn't even sold in the US, which this site is primarily for. You might have better luck contacting Samsung or a local tech for your region. You will need model numbers of both the wall unit and the remote.

Old 09-23-18, 02:30 PM
Group Moderator
Received 3,922 Upvotes on 3,518 Posts
We can see a Samsung remote and a Samsung split A/C unit. What is it you are trying to do ?
Post some model numbers.... like for the split A/C.

Old 09-25-18, 03:18 PM
T
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
@Gunguy45
@Pjmax

Model number is:AQ18UGCN

Made by Samsung in Algeria, north Africa.

Old 09-25-18, 05:58 PM
Super Moderator
Received 6 Upvotes on 6 Posts
Nothing found at Samsung site including Middle East, Europe, and Africa. Again, I think you will need to contact your local service company or Samsung at whatever number you can find on the unit or locally from a supplier. This is primarily a North American site and not too many are familiar with that style.

Old 09-25-18, 06:18 PM
Group Moderator
I can't get access to that exact manual.

I'm still trying to understand what you are trying to do and can't. That is wireless control in your picture. It's most likely infra-red which means it must be pointed directly at front of wall unit to work. I believe the icon you have highlighted is supposed to light up every time a wireless button is pressed. No wifi involved here.

Old 09-25-18, 07:14 PM
R
Received 199 Upvotes on 181 Posts
Some Samsung equipment has built in Wifi, which can be turned on and off using the infrared remote.
I don’t think I have access to any manual for that model.
The only thing I could do is try my option coder program on my computer, but it’s based off American products only.

Old 09-25-18, 08:18 PM
Group Moderator
Based on roughneck's info...... I dug a little further. You should have received a user guide with that A/C that describes connecting that unit to a wireless router. From what I've been reading.... you may not have the wifi module inside your unit. It also looks like you need an APP from a phone.... or possibly your home computer..... to set up the Samsung A/C. The link is the info I found. It may be of help to you.

Samsung Smart system set-up

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: