Wondering what the name of this part is

Old 05-05-20, 01:25 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 1
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Wondering what the name of this part is

it's missing the front blades. I want to replace it but have no idea what the part is called ​​​​​​
Attached Images  
Old 05-05-20, 01:53 PM
Group Moderator
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: NC, USA
Posts: 25,930
Received 1,756 Upvotes on 1,569 Posts
I would call it a grill or louvers.
Old 05-05-20, 04:43 PM
PJmax's Avatar
Group Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Jersey
Posts: 62,022
Received 3,409 Upvotes on 3,059 Posts
Please post the model number.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: