ECOfusion strand woven bamboo floors??!!

Old 06-07-13, 10:37 PM
S
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
ECOfusion strand woven bamboo floors??!!

Does anyone have any experience with ECOfusion strand woven bamboo floors? I am considering doing about 3,000 square feet of the color espresso and am really concerned about durability and scratch resistance. I was looking for laminate but would prefer to have a glue down floor. Our 100lb dog has ruined our current hardwood floors and looking for something more durable with the same look. The janka rating is over 3000. Any insight or advice would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-13, 08:57 AM
E
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
I used Lumber Liquidators strand woven bamboo flooring for the living room/bed rooms in my house

its this one:
5/8" x 3-3/4" Qing Dragon Strand Bamboo - Morning Star | Lumber Liquidators

Im assuming its made the sameway, it was tongue and groove and glue down installation

it isnt the most scratch resistant, our tiny dachshund (probably 20 lbs) slipped on the floor and tried to catch herself and left some light scratches that are only visible from a certain angle, but the scratches didnt want to come out.

Also I have dropped stuff and it has left gouge marks

SO I am not super impressed with the scratch resistance of the bamboo (one of the reasons we bought it)

plus it is a pain to get rid of the glue residue that gets on top of the wood, we had fingerprints everywhere

I told my wife we should have gotten tile, but NOOOO, haha