basement waterproofing

Old 03-20-03, 06:04 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
basement waterproofing

I'm am getting water in my basement, much of it appears to be coming in from the area where the wall and floor meet. I'm am using Dryloc on my basement walls. When purchasing the Dryloc, I saw the Dryloc Fast Plug product. I would like to use that in the space where the wall and floor met. Can I safely use that product to fill in that space all around the basement or does that area need to be free so it can expand and contract?
Old 03-21-03, 09:02 PM
Doug Aleshire's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: United States
Posts: 4,455
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts

Read this link and see what you think...

I don't think that Drylok will resolve your issue as this is more severe than just water coming through walls.

Hope this helps!

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: