How Lean-To roof is vented

Old 03-21-05, 11:52 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
How Lean-To roof is vented

Hi, just found out the roof structure of one side of my house is called Lean-To. Typically what kind of vents can be used on this type of roof? Thanks!
Old 03-29-05, 07:16 PM
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 190
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
lean-to roofs

The vent your looking for goes across the top of the roof where it meets

the adjacent wall. It looks something like a ridge vent, but both deflectors

are angled in the same direction, down the slope of the roof.
Old 04-01-05, 01:16 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
michiganguy, do you know where I can get this kind of vents? Thanks!

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: