Old 04-06-05, 05:30 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

the brick in my basement is in very bad shape it's crumbling .
i have been hearing about dryloc and have no clue what it is and what is radon
Old 04-07-05, 11:05 AM
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: PA, USA
Posts: 695
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts

You're coming in from 3 diferent directions Which problem do you want to address first? POIs: dryloc is a "paint" that prevents water vapor from penetrating masonry walls, radon is a radioactive gas that causes cancer and what makes you think you need/have either?
Old 04-07-05, 12:30 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: USA - N.E.Tn
Posts: 45,239
Received 759 Upvotes on 664 Posts
Dryloc is a very good water sealer for basement walls. However you need a good surface to put it on. Repair the masonary first. You can buy kits to test for radon.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: