"How-to-finish basement" DVD?

Old 04-15-08, 04:16 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
"How-to-finish basement" DVD?

hello, all:

we are the first time homeowner & planning to finish the basement ourself, but we just don't know how to get started. we are thinking to get a video to get some ideas so we won't screw up . our basement is $1000 s.f. and thinking to finish about 600 and the house is about 4 years old.

can you receommend some good video about how to finish the basement?

thanks in advance!

Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-08, 04:29 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Hello and welcome to the forums!

I honestly don't have any videos of remodeling techniques. I have tons of books that I've collected through the years. Books work better, because you can carry them around with you while you're swinging a hammer...hard to do that with the tv plugged in

You can find books on remodeling at the big box stores, on e bay, at garage sales.You can get help with specific questions on almost any topic, here.

Someone else may drop by with more advice for you, so check back again, and there's a wealth of information right here on our website. Be sure to look at the "stickies" at the top of the forums and there are many tutorials available on the DIY home page.

Connie

Old 04-15-08, 06:28 PM
One of my favorites is available at your big box stores (Hd/Low)... the title is something like "Finishing your basement".... for about $17. It contains a wealth of information from concepts to codes... as well as specific information on DIY techniques....