flush mount ceiling

Old 12-11-00, 11:35 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

I am replacing an interlocking tile basement ceiling. I do not have enough height for a dropped ceiling. I read at your website of a "flush clip mount tile ceiling" but I cannot find those metal grid pieces anywhere. Home Depot has some similar vinyl product. Is that any good? Any suggestions of where to get the metal ones? Thanks.
Old 12-12-00, 04:44 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
One product that matches your description is called Ceiling Max--they have a web site (www.ceilingmax.com ??). It is available at Menards in the Chicago area---

Hope this helps---

Go Vikings!
Old 12-12-00, 06:26 AM
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 2,999
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Either the Ceiling Max or the new Vinyl ones will work great. Just follow the instructions.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: