Attic fan replacement motor

Old 05-05-11, 07:18 AM
J
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Attic fan replacement motor

I am looking for a particular motor made by DM (Asia)ltd

Old 05-05-11, 07:29 AM
Try a google search on the mfr/part number. Otherwise, you're going to have to tell the forum a whole lot more about the fan and motor.

Old 05-08-11, 05:56 AM
J
Received 104 Votes on 91 Posts
Get all the info off of the sticker on the motor and check on webs sights such as W. W. Granger or any real eletrical supply house near you. (not Lowes or Home Depot type stores.
Your going to need the voltage, frame style, shaft size, and there's also going to be 4 letters on there some place like TEFC (totaly inclosed fan cooled)
Your attic would be much cooling and become totaly maintance free and look better if you just removed the whole fan and installed ridge vents.

Old 06-03-14, 12:26 PM
L
Dead Certainteed R26 motor

R26 Fan Motor

I stumbled across the previous forum thread (which is now closed), and sure enough, I called Gibraltar Ventilation at 800-247-8368 the number regarding the Model R26 Attic Fan, and I am receiving a replacement motor for free within a week to 10 days!

The motor burned out about two years ago and I am finally getting around to replacing it. I am surprised that they are replacing it after all this time! They really stand behind their products!

Read more: http://www.doityourself.com/forum/du...#ixzz33bXO9Dls

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: