truss conversion

Old 02-19-01, 06:01 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
I have a six year old home with 2x4 "W" trusses 24" on center. there is plenty of unused space and I was considering converting this space
sofit to sofit 36'
ridge height 12' 10"
gable to gable 53'
was looking for info on options
Old 02-28-01, 11:10 AM
some help
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
you could have many options...You need to get a good engineer to help you make a plan that will work and not hurt the integrity of the truses. Talk to the building department to make sure what you can and can not do before you invest to much time and money...Good Luck...
Old 03-04-01, 06:28 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
I can only repeat the above. A good engineer and a chat with the building dept. is your best route.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: