Trying to ID some Shelving So I can Get parts


Old 12-25-13, 04:01 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Trying to ID some Shelving So I can Get parts

So I have some shelving I need to get parts for. However that are no identifying marking on it.

It is galvanized steel.

the shelves slot together. the cross pieces have tabs that slide into the slots on the up rights. it is 35x15in and has 1/4in particle board shelves.
Attached Images    
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-13, 04:24 PM
Group Moderator
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: NC, USA
Posts: 20,384
Received 141 Votes on 134 Posts
What parts do you need? Do you have any idea where it may have come from?

Good luck! Almost every retailer in the country seems to offer their own version of shelves like that. All imported in flat packs and without spare parts.
Old 12-25-13, 04:32 PM
XSleeper's Avatar
Group Moderator
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 22,755
Received 132 Votes on 124 Posts
That looks like the sort of shelf unit that's sold in a kit in a box... not as individual parts.
Old 12-26-13, 02:43 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: USA - N.E.Tn
Posts: 45,748
Received 74 Votes on 70 Posts
As PD said - what do you need? You might not be able to get an exact replacement part but I'm sure you can get something you can make work

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes