help! What are they called?

Old 12-03-04, 11:43 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Red face help! What are they called?

I have been given some thick rubber backed curtains that have cords threaded through them and when you pull they are drawn up. I dont know what they are called, and they have no pelmets,boards or even a place for a rod. I would like to hang them but need serious help.
Old 12-06-04, 10:07 AM
Annette's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Midwest
Posts: 4,155
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
sounds like a roman shade made out of a thermal drapery to me, and you didn't get the board they were mounted to.

can't you ask the person who gave them to you?

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: