Roller blind hardware??!!

Old 04-21-05, 04:30 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Question Roller blind hardware??!!

I have several oversided windows that I would like to make 'roller blinds' for, does anyone know of a place in New York to buy just the hardward, with chain cord mechanism?? Or where I may be able to buy the 'kit' where you can add your own fabric??

Last edited by narf0; 04-21-05 at 04:43 PM.
Old 04-22-05, 05:59 AM
Annette's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Midwest
Posts: 4,155
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
i've seen the kits in fabric stores. check your local fabric & craft stores. or you could purchase a roller shade and simply replace the vinyl shade with your fabric or adhere your fabric to the vinyl.
Old 04-22-05, 07:03 AM
majakdragon's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: N.E. Arkansas
Posts: 7,813
Received 1 Vote on 1 Post
Here is a link to a company that sells roller blind parts and kits. Possibly you could make what your looking for with these.

Good luck with your project.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: