Replace tilting cords with wood wand?


Old 03-19-14, 01:41 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: usa
Posts: 199
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Replace tilting cords with wood wand?

When I opened the package of blinds I'd ordered wand. Blinds in all my other rooms have wands and I like the traditional look. I asked a few companies if there's an easy way for them to change it to a wand, and none said there is. Is it done?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-14, 04:23 AM
johnam's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: USA
Posts: 1,995
Received 7 Votes on 7 Posts
Not possible, except for the manufacturer of the blind and there will be a cost involved.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: