Looking for hardware for cafe curtain rods

Old 11-17-16, 06:08 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: usa
Posts: 45
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Looking for hardware for cafe curtain rods


Does anyone know where I could find this type of hardware for some curtains I am hanging? I know there are also spring rods I could use, but I am looking for this specific kind of hardware.

Thank you for any help you could give me...Name:  IMG_2654.jpg
Views: 632
Size:  31.3 KBName:  IMG_2673.jpg
Views: 549
Size:  39.4 KB

The attached pictures should be in the portrait layout.
Old 11-17-16, 07:34 PM
PJmax's Avatar
Group Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Jersey
Posts: 65,152
Received 3,999 Upvotes on 3,589 Posts
I didn't see any place carrying just the brackets. Everywhere I checked had a new rod and two brackets. I did find the brackets at Amazon but it would be more cost effective to buy the whole kit from a local retailer like Bed, Bath and Beyond in your area. The kits are $3-$6.



curtain and bath outlet/kenney-mfg-7-16-inside-mount-sash-curtain-rod

Last edited by PJmax; 11-17-16 at 07:55 PM.
Old 11-18-16, 05:38 AM
Shadeladie's Avatar
Super Moderator
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: PA - USA
Posts: 4,909
Received 393 Upvotes on 321 Posts
I used to see just the brackets at stores like KMart, Boscov's, Penney's and Target, but don't know if they still stock them. Not easy to find things like that anymore.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: