Looking for shade company in south Jersey

Old 06-08-19, 04:54 AM
L
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Looking for shade company in south Jersey

Hello,

I'm looking for (1) someplace to purchase custom roller shades besides Home Depot or Lowes and (2) a solution that lets you see out but not see in. I'm in South Jersey close to Philly.

Thanks in advance.

Old 06-08-19, 04:58 AM
Group Moderator
Received 1,910 Upvotes on 1,716 Posts
You should have a Hunter Douglas store nearby.

Old 06-08-19, 06:06 AM
Super Moderator
Received 391 Upvotes on 319 Posts
Also consider Graber. Their quality is as good as HD but a lot cheaper. Go to their website and search for a dealer.

If you're looking to order online there's Smith and Noble and Blinds.com for starters.

Old 06-08-19, 07:16 AM
P
Group Moderator
Received 2,152 Upvotes on 1,927 Posts
There are numerous websites that sell all sorts of blinds. I have used blinds.com with success.

There are privacy and sun blocking shades that will you to see out while blocking the view in... to some extent. With any blinds of that type you have to aware that at night when it's dark outside and light inside the house that you will be able to at least partially see through the blinds. So, go outside and see how much you can see at night before running around the house naked.

Old 06-08-19, 08:18 AM
Super Moderator
Received 391 Upvotes on 319 Posts
PD is right. During the day, you can see out but not in with light filtering shades, but you'll need light blocking or blackout shades to not see in at night. Otherwise once the light is on, you can see in.
They do sell dual shades that are actually 2 shades in 1, so you can have filtering during the day and blocking at night. Might want to look into them.
Here's one from Smith and Noble, but most companies should have something similar.

Old 06-08-19, 05:23 PM
L
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Thank you all for your replies. I'll check out all of them

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: