Hunter Douglas DUETTE Powerrise problem

Old 10-20-19, 09:07 AM
W
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Question Hunter Douglas DUETTE Powerrise problem

Dear fellow DIY-ers,
I have a number of Hunter Douglass battery powered DUETTE powerrise blinds installed in our main room. Installation was in 2008, so I believe Hunter Douglas calls this v1.0.
A few blinds have stopped working. Not the batteries, apparently a circuit board or motor failure.
Would anyone know if after-market parts or decommissioned blinds that I could salvage and rebuild into my blinds?
Many thanks, Wil.

Attached Images  
Old 11-23-20, 08:54 AM
P
I don't know if you are still looking for this fix, or if you did it already, but there are parts out there. I have read in many areas, a common problem is the Battery Bracket Assembly, which I am attempting to replace now. I have another post asking for disassembly instructions. But I also have several of these that just stopped working. If I can figure out how to replace this part, it will be on that string. Please let me know if you figured it out yet, too. Thanx!

Old 11-30-20, 06:28 AM
W
Still working on it

The battery bracket is indeed one of the issues. Already fixed 3 of the 12 with a DIY version of the bracket.

Two unit completely dead, circuit board or motor, most likely. These pre-2010 units are hard to find.

Thanks.

Last edited by Shadeladie; 11-30-20 at 10:07 AM.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: