Looking for Kirsch Parts

Old 12-05-21, 08:06 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Dec 2021
Posts: 1
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Looking for Kirsch Parts

I am having trouble sourcing parts for what I am told are Kirsch horizontal honeycomb blinds. I am attaching pictures hoping that someone can identify this part and tell me what it is actually called or, even better, a part number I can search for. The picture with the U.S. quarter for scale has the part I am looking for.

Thank you.

The shade.

A little closer...

Tension odules assembled and functional.

Tension modules with broken springs

Broken module. What is this thing called? Part number?

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: