Help heating probs

Old 01-17-05, 01:01 PM
J
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Angry Help heating probs

Hi all hope you can help. When i switch my water on to heat up boiler starts pump etc all ok. But when i put heating on nothing only way rads will get hot is it i open the diverter valve with to hot water on to heat will they get hot.When to water gets to temp heating stops my diverter valve is electric is it that faulty.. help........... thanks john

Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-05, 03:47 PM
Your post is very not so clear. I think you are describing a zone valve. It would be controlled by the thermostat and would be electric. If it is defective, you will not have heat in that zone. If that sounds like what you have, we can proceed. I will need information on the zone valve and your thermostats.

Ken

Old 01-18-05, 11:41 AM
J
Angry zone valve s

Yep 3 way diverter valve.

If i switch water on at clock to heat up boiler starts, pump etc. The water starts to get hot. If i switch the heating on itself (water off) nothing. The only way i can get my rads to get hot is with the water on to heat up at clock and manualy open the diverter valve. The problem is that when the water gets hot to set temp the rads cool till the water temp drops then boiler starts and they will get hot agian. thanks john