High Vent

Old 04-19-05, 05:51 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
High Vent

Furnance maintenance company said "high vent" should be replaced on a oil-fired-hot-water baseboard-heating furnace with tankless domestic hot water coil.

What is the "high vent?"
Old 04-19-05, 01:03 PM
Grady's Avatar
Forum Topic Moderator
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Delaware, The First State
Posts: 12,682
Received 41 Upvotes on 39 Posts
High Vent

It is a device for automaticly venting air from the system. They should only be installed in systems with a bladder type expansion tank, never on a conventional (drainable) tank.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: