One room, no heat

Old 04-25-05, 03:23 AM
plopsdad
Visiting Guest
One room, no heat

In home for about 1 year. Baseboard heat was working, still is in all but one room of house, master bedroom. All others still working, master bedroom just stopped.I think I can hear water drain when being heated, and than i hear what i think is water returning. I check other baseboards afterwards, they are warm, this one is room tempature.No signs of leaks anyplace.

New to this type heat, what can i do except call in someone??

PSI reads about 18. This is main floor of ranch house with basement. The room which i think feeds the master bedrrom has heat

Old 04-25-05, 03:29 AM
Upvotes: 0
Received 1 Upvote on 1 Post
Wink

Do you have any bleeders on this set up. Is there on on this baseboard.Sounds like you have to bleed some air out of it there

ED

Old 04-25-05, 03:37 AM
plopsdad
Visiting Guest
none on this line upstairs, but looks like , if i remeber ....writing this from work, that their are some by the boiler, not working with type heat before-- should i stand back or what, dont want to get burned.

THanks for the quick reply.

Old 04-25-05, 03:45 AM
Upvotes: 0
Received 1 Upvote on 1 Post
Wink

I think it will pay you to call some one in and check it for you. Be there and have them go over the whole system so you know something about how it all works. from burner to pumps there.

ED

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: