What kind of radiator do I have?

Old 10-15-05, 07:54 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
What kind of radiator do I have?

How do I determine what kind of radiators I have (I know they are steam, one pipe system) but like the manufacturer. The air valve says Dover, Illinios var-valve A1. And where do I find parts for them, I tried Lowe's with no luck. :mask:
Old 10-16-05, 04:07 AM
Grady's Avatar
Forum Topic Moderator
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Delaware, The First State
Posts: 12,682
Received 41 Upvotes on 39 Posts
Radiator Parts

What parts do you need? Radiator valves & air vents are the only two things, I can think of which are replaceable & they are generic. Should be available at a plumbing supply house.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: