Need Honeywell end switch

Old 10-22-05, 05:45 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Need Honeywell end switch

I am looking for just the end switch for a Honeywell V8043E1012 zone valve.
I assumed I would be able to find this in minutes on the internet, but all I can find is the whole assembly or the replacement motor.
I think this is a 4.4A 24V micro switch.
Does anyone have a link to a site where I can purchase this online? Or do you know if they would sell this in a Home Depot, Lowes or Radio Shack?
Old 10-22-05, 04:18 PM
Grady's Avatar
Forum Topic Moderator
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Delaware, The First State
Posts: 12,682
Received 41 Upvotes on 39 Posts
Micro switch

I found some a couple of years ago but don't remember where. Your best bet would be Radio Shack or some other electronics store.
I believe the same switch is used in Erie zone valves. I found that switch in one of my catalogs. The company is Sid Harvey. They are a HVAC-R supply house with about 70 stores. Their part # is: B163-52

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: