Old 10-09-06, 12:31 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: wrexham
Posts: 19
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Talking Rad

Hi i have just noticed a drip coming from the valve on my rad. its on the part where the micro bore goes up to the valve. will i have to drian down to repair it its an indirect system. thanks
Old 10-09-06, 05:27 PM
Grady's Avatar
Forum Topic Moderator
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Delaware, The First State
Posts: 12,682
Received 41 Upvotes on 39 Posts

Sorry, John, but you lost me. You were talking about a radiator, a micro-bore (?), & an indirect. I know what radiators & indirects are but a micro-bore? A bit more detail might help.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: