Hearthstone Boilers??

Old 11-02-06, 08:23 AM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Hearthstone Boilers??

Has anyone ever used a Hearthstone cast iron boiler? I bought one 2 yrs ago and haven't got it up and running yet. I did a search here and found no reference to one. I was just curious if anyone ever installed one , or had any experience with one?

Thanks Don

Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-06, 08:19 AM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
No One ?????
I'm beginning to think I bought a real oddball !!!!
Its a triple pass, low volume unit. I bought it from APR Supply, which is a large eastern Pennsylvania plumbing and heating supplier. Hearthstone Hydronics is a Vermont based company.
I believe they have the boilers cast in Europe, and the rest done here in Vermont. They seem to be similiar to the units I see discussed here. I bought it with a Triangle Tube indirect water heater, Riello burner, radiant floor tubing, etc., baseboard and basically everything I need to install. I'm retrofitting a 125 year old house and am using a combo of radiant and baseboard.
I was just curious if anyone had any issues, + or -, with them, seems like I'm getting into uncharted territory, though. LOL !!

Thanks Don

Old 11-03-06, 03:56 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 8 Votes on 7 Posts
Hearthstone

I have heard of them & seen pictures but that is the extent of my Hearthstone knowledge. I suggest you contact Hearthstone for an installation & operation manual.