HydroTherm HC-100 Gas boiler Thermocoupler?

Old 03-07-07, 05:55 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 10
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
HydroTherm HC-100 Gas boiler Thermocoupler?

Just wondering what replacement thermocoupler part is recommended for this boiler. The current thermocoupler is a Honeywell Q313A1188 which doesn't stay in place and slips down. A wire is used to hold it in place. Any help would be much appreciated.

Old 03-07-07, 06:55 PM
Grady's Avatar
Forum Topic Moderator
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Delaware, The First State
Posts: 12,682
Received 41 Upvotes on 39 Posts

You can get "universal" thermocouples at nearly any home center. The inside of the bottom of your thermocouple holder is probably threaded & needs the inverted nut which comes with most thermocouples to keep the thermocouple from slipping down. Another possibility is the conical clip which slips over the thermocouple was not installed.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: