Another Heating Season

Old 04-02-07, 07:12 PM
W
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Another Heating Season

Well, another heating season is just about safely behind us, and I hope everyone enjoyed the comfort of a warm household and saved some fuel this year.

The ancient Romans used to build bonfires at the end of the cold, dark winter to welcome back the "indomitable sun" to full strength as a token of victory over death & the cold winter weather.

Special thanks to Grady, Ken, Ed, Xiphias, Who, NJ Trooper, Furd, DaVeBoy and the other usual suspects, too numerous to mention, all of whose generous expenditure of time and expertise has make it all a lot easier for all of us amateurs to maintain a warm home, and do a lot of the fixing ourselves.

The lesson to be learned is that the required heating system technology, research & expertise can be learned and problems can be diagnosed & overcome.

Last edited by williams 191; 04-03-07 at 10:42 PM.
Old 04-03-07, 05:25 PM
M
Smile

Well Said Thanks To All

Last edited by DIYaddict; 04-04-07 at 10:22 AM. Reason: quote removed
Old 04-03-07, 07:39 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 41 Upvotes on 39 Posts
Thank YOU

It is sincerely my pleasure to be of help to anyone who my be in need of any guidance thru a problem which I may be able to provide. It does my heart good to know my help is appreciated. THANK YOU
Here's to another seemingly successful heating season & wishing everyone a good "off season". Cheers.

No, you're not going to get rid of me that easy, LOL. I'll be hanging out mostly on the A/C board but will be checking in here frequently.

Old 04-04-07, 09:50 AM
S
Upvotes: 0
I agree this forum has helped me so much in the last few weeks. I have had 2 plumbers\boiler guys come out, described the same issues I've had, and by far the most informative responses were given here and avaliable using the search. This is a great resource and I am greatly in debt to those who have helped me. Thanks.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: