honeywell to white rogers wiring

Old 12-04-07, 02:47 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
honeywell to white rogers wiring

I replaced a leaking white rogers 1361 zone valve with a honeywell 804, I think that is the # i don't have the sheet in front of me. I can't seem to get this valve to work, I have tried all the wiring diagrams that came in the box but i have had no luck, so i thought i would give it a rest till tomorrow. The wiring diagram doesn't list that model # valve so i may be just missing something. this is the 4th zone in series so i have heat, i attached the 2 wires from the 3rd valve to the circ pump and gas valve conection and manually openned the honeywell valve. I have already pulled what little hair I have left out, also I did not check any voltage readings some idiot put my meter back in the case and forgot to turn it off, ok it was me. any help would be great, I will check back here later tonite. Thanks

Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-07, 04:16 PM
NJT
Received 3 Votes on 2 Posts
Post back with the full model # of the honeywell valve ... I'm guessing it's going to be a V8043______ something or other. Also verify the number of the W-R valve. Someone will take a look-see and give you some advice.

Oh, by the way, also tell us what THERMOSTAT you are using. It might not mean anything, but sometimes there are incompatibilities...

Old 12-04-07, 04:50 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 11 Votes on 10 Posts
W/r 1361

I searched White-Rodgers' site & found about a dozen matches for "1361" all had more numbers. If you can provide the complete model # for both the W/R & Honeywell valves, we should be able to tell you how to wire the Honeywell.

Old 12-05-07, 06:04 AM
the white rodgers valve is 1361-102
the honeyweii is v8043f

Old 12-05-07, 12:57 PM
fixed

figured it out this morning, thanks everyone