Looking for help - hot water baseboard boiler

Old 12-16-07, 10:48 AM
A
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Thanks, guys - this has been extremely educational, and I am still blown away at the breadth of knowledge you all have to offer - I'm forever grateful.

My point for discussing this with the supplier was to see if they will offer consideration if they feel (agree) that the 009 is inappropriate and/or mistakenly sold to me, a non-professional. Personally, I don't care if they can resell this. I run a business myself, and realize that if I make a mistake with what I sell someone, it's my responsibility to make it right. I operate my business with a 'do unto others' attitude - how would I want and expect to be treated.

In that vein, it can't hurt to ask and spark a discussion with them. I have a handful of plumbing projects on the horizon, and I like working with this outfit (and have in the past for all my other diy jobs).

Beyond that, it sounds like I can safely use this pump - albeit potentially overkill or somewhat less energy efficient. The house is warm, boiler pressure/temps are on target, and I can sleep easily without worrying about when the old pump was finally going to grenade. If I wind up having to replace it down the road due to any obvious detriment, I'll chalk it up to a lesson learned.

Thanks again, guys - I really appreciate it.

Ken

Sponsored Links