Programming Honeywell L7224C Aquastat

Old 01-01-08, 04:46 PM
C
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Programming Honeywell L7224C Aquastat

Recently installed Peerless Boiler has a Honeywell L7224C Aquastat (not 7224U) installed which is set too low in my way of thinking. During the night time hours when the house system is not calling for hot water and the attached radiant heat system is asking for hot water, the Aquastat drops to 120 Degrees F (Looking for 130 to 135 for low limit) and this is much to low for my domestic hot water and my radiant heat to be of much use. I would suspect that a simple input to the system via the 3 prong plug with some sort of Enviracom Control unit is required but I do not want to invest in a major unit for a couple of updates to the EEPROM. My unit does not have the 3 buttons that seem to be called out in other literature, just the 3 prong plug terminal sticking out in the open. info as to reprogramming and workaround requested. Thanks cmills900

Old 01-01-08, 07:21 PM
NJT
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
No adjustment pushbuttons in the aquastat ?

What model Peerless boiler ?

Your domestic water heater... is that a tankless coil in the boiler ? or an indirect ?

Are there any other controls connected ? i.e. OutDoor Reset ? Setback thermostat ?

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: