Help to install Triangle Tube Prestige NG 110

Old 07-28-11, 07:48 AM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Help to install Triangle Tube Prestige NG 110

Need some professional consulting that I will gladly pay for helping me install a Prestige 110 in Portland, Oregon. I have contacted Triangle Tube for references but local plumber never returned call. Local wholesalers Ferguson and Consolidated are busy and have not gotten back to me with heat loss figures and they seem to not be able to refer a pro that I can work along side with ( I understand).
I have floor plans on a 2200 Sq. foot colonial house. Previous oil furnace and vents are removed. Many walls are gutted and running lines will be easy.
Need help with setting up Boiler and valves. Purchased Hydronic book by Siegenthaler. Have read this forum for hours and putting together parts list. Any Oregonians out there with a little free time?
Thanks in advance.
A

Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-11, 03:49 PM
NJT
Received 2 Votes on 2 Posts
My usual caution prevails... please, no personal info, or business names on the public forum. If you wish to help the Ringman, contact via personal message.

What type of help are you looking for? Design I think? You can feel free to ask specific questions here.