Buderus Logamax plus GB142 gas heater - errors 6A and 2F

Old 06-25-13, 09:11 AM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Buderus Logamax plus GB142 gas heater - errors 6A and 2F

Good day.

I have a Buderus Logamax plus GB142 gas heater. It has been having intermittent issues with firing up. The issues started ~ 3 weeks ago.

At first the unit would show 6A error. When it happened first time I opened it up, checked resistance of the ignitor and continuity of ignitor wiring (checked good). Then I tried it again, and it fired right up.

After that, it would enter error mode with 6A error ~ once a day. The issue would go away after power cycle - the unit would fire up.

Yesterday, I got the 6A error again, so I power cycled the unit. This time it showed the code 2F / 271. It took some 5 power cycle attempts for the unit to fire normally. This morning it shows 2F code again and it is not going away after a few power cycle attempts.

Any advice on how I can go about fixing it would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-13, 11:02 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
An update on the issue - I went and measured resistance of each of 3 sensors and each measures fine. I left it powered on with 2F code (obviously not working) and when I went back to check in few hours the code was gone it the burner was running fine.

I am still concerned on the intermittent failures, and would like to get it fixed. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Old 06-27-13, 02:24 PM
NJT
Received 2 Votes on 2 Posts
Ken, what does the manual describe those error codes as?