are there any low energy electric ion boilers in usa?

Old 01-19-14, 02:23 AM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
are there any low energy electric ion boilers in usa?

are there any low energy electric ion boilers in usa? i found a company in europe that makes them but they do not sell in the usa. any ideas of where i can find these or other types of low energy boilers that are electric? high output heatpumps that are not geothermal? here is the links to the ion boiler.

STAFOR

Cavitation Heaters

Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-14, 07:48 AM
NJT
Received 2 Votes on 2 Posts
As a result this process is producing 70% more energy than was put into the system.
Handy... please don't buy into this crap.

demonstrated the assembly and operation of a "hydrosonic water pump" which operated over-unity by producing hot water or steam with energy in excess of the electrical energy input to the pump motor. "Over-unity" was confirmed
Good grief, now the 'over-unity' whackos are getting into the heating industry too!

This is pure and total BS!

The laws of physics prevail. You can NOT get more energy out of a system than you put into it!

And of course, as in ANY scam, there's always the plea for money:

It is possible to assist the Panacea-BOCAF foundation by mailing any form of financial assistance to the following address:
I looked at the 'ion boilers' too... but have no idea wth they are talking about. Probably more BS is my guess.

Last edited by NJT; 01-19-14 at 08:07 AM.
Old 01-19-14, 12:41 PM
Received 5 Votes on 5 Posts
These scams are like the Loch Ness monster - they come up every 6 or 7 years.

Some are promoted by well-intentioned people that are misinformed or that don't understand the physical impossibility. Others are undoubtedly promoted by hucksters.

You won't find any U.S. patents for such devices. The Patent Office cannot issue a patent for any device that outputs more energy that is inputted - or for perpetual motion machines.