UT Electronic Controls ignition control module

Old 05-12-14, 07:48 AM
Question UT Electronic Controls ignition control module

Need to replace a UT Electronic Controls intermittent pilot ignition control module #1003-620A. I was unable to find any reference to UT Electronic Controls on the internet. Also, the Honeywell and other manufacturesrs cross-reference listings do not show any equivalents. Does anybody know about this company so I can contact them?

Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-14, 10:29 AM
NJT
Upvotes Received: 1
You found nothing?

I'm not suggesting that this is a possible replacement, the number is a bit different, and the price is ridiculous high... but it was one of the first google hits:

Parts4heating.com: United Technologies 1003-617A Ignition Control Board UT Electronic Controls

United Technologies may or may not still be in the business of small controls... they've gotten quite big...

Home | United Technologies

I would suspect that the Honeywell S8610U could be made to work even though not listed in the cross-reference chart.

Old 05-13-14, 04:09 PM
Thanks NJ Trooper for your answer. I certainly saw a bunch of Series 1003-600A UT boards, such as the -617A, -630A, -538A, -665A,, -669A, etc. But what I didn't find was a cross-reference chart, or a place where I could find out if a -620A can be replaced by a -617A or a -630A. Since several furnace parts dealers such as parts4heating.com advertise new UT Electronics Control boards (which I also saw on the internet), it seems to reason that UT Electronic Controls still exists, i.e somebody should know if a Honeywell S8610U would be a suitable replacement.