help with burnham K2 please

Old 11-27-17, 09:31 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
help with burnham K2 please

I have a recent install burnham k2 180k sage control, I live in Fayette county PA, 1500sq ft 2story 1940 old boiler American standard empire 1950.s kept cast iron radiators 5 total can someone please help me set the parameters, I have set the the btu.s down to 92k and the set point is 145 degrees. boiler seems to have been working fine the past month but not sure. I am using the out side reset, pretty much followed all installation instructions.boiler cycles 4-5 times a hour maybe more depending on outside temp,run times avg 30min? boiler runs up to set point (modulates) stops firing for short period fires ramps up to set point supply return temp equals out boiler shuts off along with circulators, temp on thermostat is set at 69 and temp stays there for couple of hours boiler fires again when needed (boiler temp is now 80degrees or so depending on long there was no demand for heat. I can answer answer any questions I can send photos or video or run me through on the phone what ever I need to do, I have contacted 4 heating contractors 3 my area 1 Pittsburgh no response back.

Last edited by PJmax; 11-27-17 at 09:39 PM. Reason: removed email address
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-17, 09:41 PM
Group Moderator
Received 475 Votes on 445 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

You don't want your personal email address posted on a busy site like this. You will get hammered with spam. You're already setup for instant email notification.